Hello everyone! I'm here to share a Christmas card with a cardinal.
The Cardinal is a stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs. I colored it with my markers and cut it out in the shape of an ornament. I added drops of Nuvo Drops pale Gold to give it a shaken snow globe effect. I added a few pine branches, cut out using the Martha Stewart punch and a few pearls as berries. The sentiment is from Unity Stamps' Unto Us stamp set and I embossed it with Hero Arts gold embossing powder.
I hope you liked this easy and simple Christmas card. Do let me know what you think. Thank you so much for stopping by today. Your comments are much appreciated.
Submitting this to:
- Double D Challenges - Things that fly
- HLS Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes with optional twist star
- Merry Monday Christmas Challenge - Red Green and White
- Our Daily Bread Designs - Anything goes
- Retro Rubber Challenges - sketch - both stamps are approx 2 years old
- Seasons Greetings - Always Anything Goes optional twist picture inspiration
- SSS Monday Challenge - Things with Wings
- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes
- Word Art Wednesday